This blog will follow me on my journey as I transition from being Cat to becoming Sra. Lewis and the teacher that I want to be. I am sure it will be a bumpy ride, but it will be worth it and I know it will be an experience that will help me grow in both my personal and professional life.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Long week
So this week is dragging on forever. I think it's the rain. The kids are sluggish (except third period because they are just special), I'm exhausted (but I sleep at least 8 hours a night) and I feel like today should have been Thursday. I even tried teaching a song yesterday to keep them awake, but even that couldn't light any fires inside them. And when they are tired and sluggish I become tired and sluggish. It's just not very much fun to be a teacher when it rains. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rain does that. And it is close to spring break. Hang in there :)
ReplyDelete